Cayce at Fighting Dreamer and Laura at Laura Plus Books are co-hosting an LGBT month throughout April, which everyone is welcome to participate in (sign-ups are available on either of these pages: 1. Fighting Dreamer 2. Laura Plus Books) . You can check out the event schedule here. It will be a month of discussion, celebration and awesomeness!
I’m excited to read all the posts that will crop up throughout next month and I’m also gonna participate on my own blog through a few LGBT+ themed posts.
My plans for the month are as follows:
1) Review The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.
2) Discuss the Trial of Oscar Wilde.
3) Participate in the Read-a-Long.
4) Participate in a twitter party.
5) Other things… probably related to manga because, you know, it’s my obsession.
I hope this will be a great opportunity to talk to people and discover new books 😀