I’m signing up for Cayce at Fighting Dreamer‘s LGBT Challenge 2014. This is a year long challenge that started in January. I really enjoyed taking part in LGBT Month so I thought it would be great fun to join the larger challenge Cayce has set-up. The challenge involves reading at least three LGBT books in 2014 and there are also discussion topics, lists and more to get involved with.
I’m planning to read, review and discuss the following books as part of this challenge:
- Review Pantomime by Laura Lam
- Review Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
- Read and review Shadowplay by Laura Lam
- Read and review Fan Art by Sarah Tregay
- Read and review The Culling by Steven Dos Santos
It is already July so I am rather late to this party but I’m looking forward to taking part in this challenge for the remainder of the year. I look forward to writing my posts, interacting with other people’s posts and finding new books :D.
Sign-ups are still open and you can find out more information about the challenge here.